I admit it, the Pocket Scrapbooking bug has bit me, I’ve started working on a couple albums using this style and I’m really enjoying it! So, I’ve decided to add a Pocket Scrapbooking category in the 99 Cent Store and will be adding new products over time. There will be two types of products:
- Sets of pocket cards in pdf sheets that can be printed and cut apart as well as individual jpg files of each card in the set for digital scrapbookers.
- Cutting files in sizes designed for pocket scrapbooking that can be used on their own in pockets or layered over other cards. They can even be used on traditional scrapbooking pages, there are no rules here!
This week I released a the Hibiscus Pocket Scrapbooking Cards, a set of 9 cards that coordinate with the Hibiscus Digital Paper Pack. This set of pocket cards is all about having fun in the sun, something I love!
This is a layout I created using the set, of my daughter and I swimming with the dolphins in Honduras, definitely a day worth remembering!
A huge thank you to everyone who played along this weekend, and especially to those to sent in photos of your Cre8ive Cutz projects, they were all fantastic! Here are the two winners of the $5 gift certificates to the 99 Cent Store.
I’m very excited that Cre8ive Cutz has surpassed 5000 fans on Facebook, so we’re having a party! Here’s what’s going on, and it runs all weekend:
- Visit our Facebook page to get a coupon code for 50% off your entire order, no minimum purchase necessary! You don’t have to be a Facebook fan to grab the code, but while you’re there, why not like the page if you haven’t already?
- Have you made projects using Cre8ive Cutz patterns? Would you like to win some free patterns? Post a photo here (or email it to me and I’ll post it on Facebook for you) and on Sunday night I’ll do a draw for two $5 gift certificates to the store. Can’t wait to see your projects!
- Who likes freebies? Somewhere in the Cre8ive Cutz store is hidden a coupon (it looks like the photo below). Find the product page the coupon is hidden on, add the item to your cart, use the coupon code and you’ll get the pattern absolutely free!
Thanks for partying with us!
On the weekend I added a fun new pattern to the 99 Cent Store, a cute Carousel Box. But did you realize the bottom can be used by itself to make pretty gift boxes? For the box shown below, I used the bottom of the Carousel Box (just the Box Base, Box Lid and Box Lid Trim pieces are needed) then used one of the flowers from the Floral Rosettes set along with some ribbon, embroidery floss and beads to create a beautiful box topper.
The box is large enough to hold lots of different types of gifts or treats, or use it as a home decor item to store jewelry, coins, etc.
Add buttons, ribbon, lace, embroidery floss, baker’s twine, beads, or anything else you like to the Floral Rosette to create a one-of-a-kind box topper.
What better way to celebrate a special occasion than with this fun Carousel (or Merry Go Round) gift box. The base of the Carousel is a pretty box that you can fill with goodies and treats. You can even make the box by itself for a versatile gift package.
The finished Carousel is approximately 8 3/4″ tall by 4 1/2″ wide.
Click the image below to see more pics in the 99 Cent Store.